Jesus’ demonstrated the multiplication principles of partnership when He first chose twelve disciples. In Luke 10:1 He chose seventy more, and in verse 2 Jesus says the harvest is indeed great but the laborers are few, and we are to pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into the harvest. The harvest was great in Jesus’ time, but He couldn’t do all the work on His own so He chose twelve disciples, then seventy, then three thousand were added on the day of Pentecost. Before long, another five thousand were added to the exploding Church.
Two thousand years later, and over seven billion souls living on this planet, the harvest is even greater yet the laborers are still few. Romans 10:14-15 says,
“How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach unless they are sent? As it is written, “How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace!”
Everyone is called to the ministry of the evangelist, but some are called to it full time. Not everyone can devote their life to this calling full time, but everyone can support the ministry of the evangelist. We believe that partnership is ordained by God and we see from the apostle Paul’s model (Philippians 1:5,) it is scriptural. If you desire to partner with us, know you will be sharing in the following work:
- To continuously win souls into the Kingdom of God according to the Great Commission.
- To teach the Lord’s people how to be bold and courageous and not dismayed, for He is with us always.
- To bring revival and evangelistic teaching to the Church.
- To stir up the Body of Christ (the Church) and equip them to do the work of the ministry.
Our commitment to you is to:
- Pray for you. Prayer is one of the most effective ways the Body of Christ can sow into one another’s lives and we will keep you before the Lord in prayer that you may overcome and be victorious in every area of your life.
- Believe God for a bountiful harvest for your giving, according to Philippians 4:19.
- Keep you updated. As a partner, you share in every heavenly reward for souls saved and lives touched through this ministry. We will share testimonies and report back as well as keep you informed of any special events or meetings in your area.
If you feel led to support this ministry, we look forward to co-laboring with you to bring the gospel of Jesus Christ to the world.
“For we are fellow workmen (joint promoters, laborers together) with and for God; you are God’s garden and vineyard and field under cultivation, [you are] God’s building.” 1 Corinthians 3:9 (AMP)
Click below if you would like to support Peter Rahme Ministries financially.
Note: Peter Rahme Ministries is a 501(C) 3 non-profit organization registered with the IRS. We will send you a tax-deductible receipt for your gift.